Triple 3 watt max-bright LEDs combined with Princeton Tec’s proprietary optics offer unprecedented brightness and beam smoothness.
Princeton Tec Shockwave LED has 2 brightness modes of illumination, high for super-bright and low for extended battery life.
The light output is calibrated for both close range tasks and spotting at a distance. The Princeton Tec Shockwave LED is engineered to be impact resistant and waterproof to 100 meters.
Switching for Princeton Tec Shockwave LED Model TEC-8LR:
The Princeton Tec Shockwave LED has two brightness levels. To turn on the Shockwave, unlock the switch by pulling the switch lock mechanism back. Then rotate the switch half way to turn on in low mode. Continue rotating to turn on high mode.
• triple 3 watt max-bright LEDs
• proprietary optics offer unprecedented brightness
• 9 watts of pure brute power
• two modes of illumination, high for superbright and low for extended battery life
• now twice as bright – 400 lumens in high
• LED life is over 10,000 hours
• powered by 8 C-cell alkaline batteries, included
• can be used with rechargeable NiCad or NiMH batteries* (no more than 12V total)
• runs for over 12 hours on high
• runs for over 20 hours on low
• reliable rotary-actuated positive contact switch for on/off
• switch lock prevents accidental activation of switch
• waterproof dive light – to 100 meters
• includes wrist lanyard